Royal Rangers is a mentoring program for the next generation
Royal Rangers is a church-based ministry providing students ages 5-17 mentorship in Christlike character formation and servant leadership development in a highly relational and fun environment.
This is Royal Rangers!
Royal Rangers is the premier, most sought after church ministry for the next generation in the world – period!
We are affordable and practical so that every family and church can participate.
As we grow, we remain quick and responsive, learning and adapting to our changing societies.
Leaders are eager to be trained to mentor the next generation of lifelong Christ followers and servant leaders; young leaders are empowered to assume leadership of Royal Rangers making it a student-led, adult-facilitated ministry.
Personal and spiritual growth is fun, hands-on, and experiential; friendship charges our ministry atmosphere.
We reach and instruct every student by creative methods; every Ranger is encouraged and eager to serve a God-given purpose greater than self.
Everyone is proud to be associated with Royal Rangers!
Our mission is to evangelize, equip, and empower the next generation of lifelong Christ followers and servant leaders.
- Outreach: Activities of mutual interest give our trained mentors a platform around which to draw students and to create meaningful relationships, and opportunity to teach skills that enrich their lives mentally and physically
- Arts and ministry
- And so much more
- Discipleship: By example and by study of God’s Word, mentors teach students enduring biblical principles that contribute to their ongoing spiritual growth and maturity
- Leadership development: Mentors provide students with ample opportunity to practice leadership skills in a safe environment, and in a manner consistent with their age and maturity as they develop vital social skills
Royal Rangers is a small-group-mentoring ministry of the local church that is:
Effective in its mission (to evangelize, equip, and empower);
- Flexible in its application (providing ample options to manage costs, to staff the ministry, and to attract the interest of students and their parents, regardless of church size, location, or resource);
- Easily interconnect with other ministries to children and youth.
Royal Rangers is a compliment to any church, attracting families from the community who want the best for their kids.
Royal Rangers offers programing for students ages 5-17:
- Ranger Kids (ages 5, 6 & 7)
- Discovery Rangers (ages 8, 9 & 10)
- Adventure Rangers (ages 11, 12 & 13)
- Expedition Rangers (ages 14, 15, 16 & 17)
Mentors meet with students each week in a small group setting to create relationship, practice new skills, play games, participate in interactive Bible studies, and master leadership habits and attitudes.
All meetings are age appropriate and provide a perfect mix of fun and accomplishment.
As students progress through the discipleship process they receive recognition for their growth.
Royal Rangers has prepared readily available training to instill confidence in new mentors, and has created tools that guide them step-by-step to enjoy success and great satisfaction mentoring the next generation. Training teaches leaders to provide:
- Highly relational mentoring
- Fun, outcome based spiritual, social, physical, and mental discipleship
- Interactive, hands-on learning
- Intentional discipleship and example in godly character formation
- Servant leadership formation
Royal Rangers is active in over 90 nations and grows every year. We are influencing more students and their families than ever, more effectively than ever!
The goal of Royal Rangers International is to mentor every student, in every church, in every nation. If you wish to help us advance toward that purpose, please contact us and let us know how you wish to get involved.